Fork Films has a policy that neither it nor any of its agents or employees shall accept or consider any unsolicited material, ideas or suggestions, including a certain premise, story, treatment, script or other material of any nature whatsoever (“Unsolicited Materials”). Accordingly, you may not use this website or information obtained therefrom to submit Unsolicited Materials to Fork Films via any means (including, without limitation, via phone, mail, fax or email).
Please do not submit any Unsolicited Materials in any form to Fork Films or any of its agents or employees. The purpose of this policy is to avoid any potential misunderstandings if your original work seems similar to a Fork Films production since many works and submissions are based on the same or similar ideas.
Please note, if you choose to disregard this policy and you still submit unsolicited materials, then regardless of anything to the contrary stated in your Unsolicited Materials, the following terms shall apply to your submissions.
Terms of Unsolicited Submission
- You acknowledge that you are making this submission voluntarily, and Fork Films has no obligation to you of any kind in connection with the Unsolicited Material.
- You represent and warrant that you are the sole and exclusive creator, author and owner of the Unsolicited Material, and that to your knowledge no one else has any right to the Unsolicited Material.
- You acknowledge that other persons including other Fork Films employees may have submitted to Fork Films or to others or made public, or may hereafter originate and submit or make public, similar or identical material which Fork Films shall have the right to use, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation in the event of Fork Films’ use of such other similar or identical material.
- You agree that your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Fork Films without any compensation to you and you hereby assign the full right to use the Unsolicited Material and that Fork Films will have all rights to subsequent development, use, or adaptation of the Unsolicited Material. You hereby waive any right of approval, any claim to compensation or benefit, any claim to further use of the Unsolicited Material, or anything derived from the Unsolicited Material, and any claim arising out of any use of the Unsolicited Material, other than as may be subsequently agreed upon in writing.
- You agree that Fork Films may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way.
- You agree that there is no obligation for Fork Films to review the submission.
- You agree that there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
- You release Fork Films, its subsidiaries and assigns, and any of Fork Films’ employees or agents, from any liability, loss or damage which may arise as a result of Fork Films’ access to the Unsolicited Material. You acknowledge and agree that Fork Films is not obligated to return the Unsolicited Material to you.
For more information on projects we have funded, please visit our FUNDING page.
Please direct any further questions to email@example.com.