- The Institutional and Public Viewing Edition includes
The Trials of Spring DVDs and the following:
- 80 minute feature film (Arabic/English)
- 6 short films co-produced with The New York Times,
total 35 minutes (Arabic/English)
- Public Performance License (PPR)
Allows unlimited screenings for a single campus or location.
*This does not include the right to show the film on television or online. You are welcome to charge admission or to use the screening as a fundraiser.
- Discussion Guide
includes discussion questions, facilitation tips,
background information and resources.
- Online, Downloadable Curriculum
accompanying the 6 short films, and featured on
The New York Times Learning Network.
- Audience Survey
a text-message based audience evaluation system that will allow you (and us) to track the feedback of your audience, following the event—all with a single code. These metrics can be used by you to report to your funders, departments and stakeholders.
- Screening Partner Toolkit
artwork, screening poster template, still photographs, press language